CDF’s counsel reflects the diversity of California’s workforce and the variety of issues challenging California employers. We cover the full spectrum of labor and employment law – from guiding employers on policies and training that prevent litigation, to defeating individual lawsuits and class action threats with claims from thousands of plaintiffs. Our practice areas include:
- EEO Litigation
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Unfair Competition and Trade Secrets
- Workplace Safety and Health
- Wrongful Termination and Workplace Tort Litigation
- Business Reorganization, Restructuring and Downsizing
- Class Actions
- Workplace Solutions, Advice and Training
- Traditional Labor Law - Unions and the NLRB
CDF's expertise in the employment law arena is unquestonable, and they are able to exercise diplomacy in explaining California's intricate laws to our out-of-state affiliated companies and with our parent company in Singapore when they have California employment law issues to ensure that we remain in compliance.
HR Manager, VM Services, Inc.