CDF Webinar: The New Frontier: Exploring the Legal Wild West of Wellness Programs
Wellness programs have the potential to save employers money on ever-increasing health care costs. However, as the legal landscape for wellness programs continues to evolve, it is critical for employers to be aware of current and potential regulations that can impact a company’s bottom line.
This complimentary 45 minute webinar is designed to provide information to in-house counsel, HR professionals and business owners about the potential financial and legal implications of wellness programs; in order to assist companies with existing wellness programs or those seeking to implement a wellness program.
We will discuss:
- The potential returns on investment for companies with wellness programs.
- Criteria for nondiscriminatory wellness programs and incentives under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) nondiscrimination provisions, as set forth in the final regulations issued by the U.S. Departments of Labor, Treasury, & Health and Human Services.
- Recent wellness program litigation initiated by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- Regulations proposed by the EEOC in 2015 pertaining to wellness programs under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA).
- Best practices and strategies for wellness programs under the current legal landscape.
Register today for this informative webinar!