Todd Wulffson Conducts Webinar “Are Your Recruiting and Hiring Processes Lawful?”
CDF Partner Todd Wulffson will be presenting a webinar "Are Your Recruiting and Hiring Processes Lawful?" on October 15th at 1 pm ET that can be viewed live or as a recording for Clear Law Institute. CDF clients and contacts can receive a 35% discount off of the registration fee of $199 by using the discount code "wulffson35."
A poorly written job advertisement, one errant phone call to an untrained manager, or a seemingly harmless Google search of an applicant could lead to a lawsuit. In this practical webinar, you’ll learn how to utilize available tools to maximize recruiting efforts while minimizing the risk of litigation. Among other things, you’ll learn:
- How to define the risk management issues associated with job postings and recruiting in social media
- The good and bad ways to use social media and the Internet as job posting and recruiting tools
- How to identify the current vulnerabilities in your organization’s recruiting and hiring processes and how to fix them
- How to discuss with your hiring managers the steps they can take to dramatically reduce the risk of litigation related to recruiting and hiring
- How to explain to senior management why Human Resources, Legal, and Recruiting are departments that add value and help increase profitability for the organization, not just increase costs and say “no”
Again, CDF clients and contacts can receive 35% off registration by using the following code: "wulffson35"
Click HERE to register.
Todd R. Wulffson has focused his practice on counseling and defending businesses in labor and employment matters for over 25 years. In addition to private practice, from 2006-2010, Wulffson served as General Counsel and SVP of...
Read full bio»