Adelyn M. Vigran defends and advises California businesses in all aspects of labor and employment law. Vigran represents employers in litigation matters in state and federal courts across California, as well as in front of administrative agencies and arbitrators. Her employment litigation experience involves claims of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, retaliation, trade secret theft, unfair competition, and wage and hour violations.
Vigran advises clients on the plethora of human resource issues facing employers, such as termination, employee discipline, worker classification, personnel policies, workplace investigations, wage and hour matters, and compliance with state and federal employment laws.
Vigran also conducts manager and employee trainings on wage and hour law and how to avoid and respond to discrimination and harassment allegations.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 2018
- Moot Court, Honorable Mention, Best Brief
- International Alternative Dispute Resolution Mediation Tournament, Second Place
- Hastings Law Journal, Senior Articles Editor
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Team, Vice President
- Hastings Jewish Law Students Association, Vice President
- Social Enterprise & Economic Empowerment Clinic, Participant
Oregon State University, B.A., Political Science, French, and International Studies, Minor in Women Studies, summa cum laude, 2013
- College of Liberal Arts, Outstanding Senior of the Year
"The intersection of California and Federal Leave of Absence Laws as Workplaces Struggle with COVID-19," Co-Presenter, CDF Webinar Series, October 2021
Listed, Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch" - Litigation (Labor and Employment), 2024
San Francisco Hillel, Board Member, 2016 - 2020